- Additional information
- Data Sheets & Downloads
Gray, Pre-cut for 2″ Pipe, Blue, 12′ Roll, Blue2, 12′ Roll, Blue, Pre-cut for 2″ Pipe, Blue, Pre-cut for 3″ Pipe, Blue, Pre-cut for 4″ Pipe, Red, 12′ Roll, Red2, 12′ Roll
SpecSeal® Wrap Strips are highly flexible, elastomeric strips designed to firestop combustible penetrations in fire-rated floors, floor/ceilings, and walls. Convenient 12 ft (3.7 m) rolls, or individually sized strips facilitate installation and minimize waste.
These products utilize STI’s fast responding intumescent technology, providing very responsive and highly directionalized expansion. Rapid expansion provides quick closure for burning combustible penetrants.
When exposed to temperatures in excess of 250°F (121°C), the SpecSeal® Wrap Strip begins to expand (intumesce) rapidly to form a dense, highly insulative char. Free expansion varies according to the grade utilized (See Table A). Expansion continues up to temperatures of 1,000°F (538°C).
- RED/RED2 for nonmetallic piping up to 6" Trade Size
- RED expansion factor of 16X - 24X
- RED2 expansion factor of 24X M- 48X
- BLU/BLU2 for nonmetallic piping up to 12" Trade Size
- BLU expansion factor of 20X - 30X
- BLU2 expansion factor of 30X - 60X
- GREY for nonmetallic piping up to 12" Trade Size
- GREY expansion factor of 30X - 60X
- Tested in a variety of construction types
- Partners with other SpecSeal Firestop Products