Makita Multi‑Tool Kit
Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for a full range of applications, and the Makita Multi-Tool (TM3010CX1) combines power and performance with comfort and convenience features like reduced vibration and lower noise. The TM3010CX1 is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, tile replacement, grout removal, and more.
Power and Performance
The TM3010CX1 is powered by a 3.0 AMP motor with soft start for smooth start-ups. The variable speed control dial (6,000 – 20,000 OPM) enables the user to match the speed to the application, and the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality work. The TM3010CX1 has a 3.2 degree oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding.
The TM3010CX1 also features a range of comfort and convenience features including reduced vibration (6 m/s²) and lower noise (74dB), a small diameter barrel grip, and a large on/off slide switch with lock-on button. The “tool-less” clamp system provides easier removal and installation of accessories.
The TM3010CX1 is engineered for a full range of applications including cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more. It is ideal for remodelers, carpenters, plumbers, wood floor installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class multi-tool.
- POWER : Powerful 3.0 AMP with soft start feature for smooth start-ups and fast cutting and sanding
- SPEED : “Tool-less” clamp system for fast accessory installation
- ERGONOMICS : Small diameter barrel grip for improved handling
- COMFORT : Precision engineered for reduced vibration (6.5m/s²) and low noise 80dB(A)
INCLUDES : Blade, sanding pad, (10) sanding paper, (2) accessory adapters, accessory case and tool case
- Powerful 3.0 AMP motor with soft start feature for smooth start-ups and improved performance for fast cutting, sanding, scraping and grout removal
- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality work
- 3.2° oscillation angle engineered for faster cutting and sanding
- Precision engineered for reduced vibration (6.5m/s²) and low noise 80dB(A)
- Small diameter barrel grip for improved handling and added operator comfort
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Clamp system provides 12 tightening settings; one every 30° (0° to 360°)
- Includes adapters to fit most competitive accessories
- Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications
- Double insulated
- Oscillations Per Minute :6,000 - 20,000 OPM
- Oscillation Angle :3.2°
- AMPS :3
- Overall Length :11-1/8"
- Net Weight :3.5 lbs.
- Variable speed control dial :Yes
- Includes Universal Accessory Adaptor :Yes
- Soft start :Yes
- Tool-less blade change :Yes
- Power Type :Corded
- Shipping Weight :8.8 lbs.
- UPC Code :088381-651066