Makita 10″ Table Saw with Stand
Makita’s 10” Contractor Table Saw with Portable Stand is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the jobsite. It combines a range of convenience and ease-of-use features with large capacity and 15 AMP power, making it a true best-in-class table saw for a range of professional applications. The portable stand is jobsite tough for easy transport.
The 2705X1 is a versatile and powerful table saw for use in the shop or on the job site. It’s engineered for remodelers, furniture makers, finish carpenters, cabinet installers, decking and flooring contractors, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10” Contractor table saw for the jobsite or on the benchtop.
The 2705X1 is powered by a 15 AMP motor that delivers 4,800 RPM with an electric brake for maximum productivity. The large cutting capacity (3-5/8” at 90° and 2-1/2” at 45°) can rip 4-by material in one pass, and can use up to a 13/16” dado blade. The 2705X1 also features a tool-less modular blade guard system, two on-board independent stowable anti-kickback pawls, and a riving knife/spreader that adjusts to three different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts.
The precision machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts, right out of the box. The right side table is extendible, which allows for greater cutting capacity. A 3/8” x 3/4” T-slot miter gauge with grooves securely support cutting material, and a rip fence slides effortlessly across the flat table top for more precise adjustments. Convenience features include a large on and off switch, and easy to read scale for fast adjustments.
The 2705X1 has complete storage capacity to hold most commonly used accessories including saw blade, power supply cord, miter gauge, rip fence, push stick, wrench, safety guard and dado blade. There is also a portable stand with heavy duty wheels, and powder coated finish for extended durability. The spring loaded system is easy to adjust and fold for storage.
ACCURACY : Precision Machined Table Top for Accurate Cuts
CAPACITY : Large cutting capacity (3-9/16" at 90° and 2-1/2" at 45°); rips 4x material in one pass
POWER : Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM for improved performance
PORTABILITY : Spring loaded mechanism stand for quick and easy set up
INCLUDES : Carbide tipped blade, rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, wrenches and stand.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM for improved performance
- Large cutting capacity (3-9/16" at 90° and 2-1/2" at 45°); rips 4x material in one pass
- Large 25" ripping capacity for cutting plywood/sheet material
- Precision machined table top for accurate cuts
- Easy to read scale with magnifying glass for increased accuracy
- Smooth action rip fence slides easily across the table for fast adjustments
- "Tool-less" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy "tool-less" installation or removal
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Spring loaded mechanism stand for quick and easy set up
- Solid rubberized non-flat wheels for easier job site portability
- Large rubberized handle for easier job site mobility
- Powder coated finished for extended durability
- Portable design for fast storage
- Includes carbide tipped blade, rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, wrenches and stand