Makita 5″ Angle Ginder with Paddle Switch
Makita’s 5” SJS™ Angle Grinder combines 13 AMP power and variable speed, with paddle switch comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. The 9565PCV is engineered with Makita’s innovative SJS™ mechanical clutch system to protect the gears for longer tool life.
- SJS® - SUPER JOINT SYSTEM
The 9565PCV is powered by a 13 AMP motor that delivers 2,800 - 10,500 RPM, with soft start for smooth start-ups. Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life. In addition, the protective zig-zag varnish seals the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a barrier under rotation. The 9565PCV is engineered with SJS™, an innovation from Makita that protects the gears by automatically disengaging the motor should the grinding wheel accidentally catch or bind.
The 9565PCV weighs only 5.3 lbs. and is built with comfort and ergonomic features for extended use. In addition, the side handle can be easily installed on either side of the tool as well as the top, and the “tool-less” wheel guard adjustment provides easy clamping. The large paddle switch with lock-off is designed for more comfortable operation.
The 9565PCV is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for demanding applications including cutting, ferrous metal, paint and rust removal, shipyard maintenance, heavy machinery, metal polishing, general steel grinding, auto repair work, cutting brick and masonry, and restoration work. The grinder is built for welders, fabricators, plumbers, masons, electricians, automotive technicians, stone and tile workers, HVAC, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality angle grinder.
POWER : 13 AMP motor delivers 2,800 - 10,500 RPM
PERFORMANCE : SJS™ technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage
VERSATILITY : Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
DURABILITY : Labyrinth construction, zig-zag varnish and thicker coil wires for longer tool life
INCLUDES : Grinding wheel, wheel guard, side handle, inner flange, lock-nut and wrench.
- Powerful 13.0 AMP motor delivers more output and variable (2,800 - 10,500) RPM for the most demanding applications
- SJS™ technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Electronic controller provides constant speed control which automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Electronic controller provides soft-start which is designed to suppress start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Electronic controller provides an electronic current limiter which helps protect the motor from overload in high torque applications
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Refined design at only 5.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Large paddle switch with lock-off for comfortable operation
- "Tool-less" wheel guard adjustment for easy adjustment
- Includes Grinding wheel, wheel guard, side handle, inner flange, lock-nut and wrench
- Compact design at only 12-1/8" long