Makita Compact Blower, 18V LXT
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower model DUB182Z is a go-to clean-up tool and a favorite on job sites and in workshops. It seamlessly combines the convenience of cordless with the superior power-to-weight ratio of Makita’s 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery technology. The DUB182Z is the perfect addition to any kit, tool bag or work shop.
The DUB182Z features a Makita-built high torque motor with a no load speed of 0-18,000 RPM and an air velocity of 179 mph. The DUB182Z has three speeds: Low (75 minute run-time); Medium (25 min.); and High (12 min.) when using the full-size 18V LXT® 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The DUB182Z weighs just 3.9 lbs., with a more compact design at 20-3/4” long, and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The two-finger variable speed trigger switch is easy to handle, even with a gloved hand. It's an all-around clean-up tool built for maintenance professionals, repairmen, remodelers, electricians, cabinet installers, woodworkers, and any general contractor seeking a cordless blower with excellent power-to-weight ratio and longer battery run time.
PERFORMANCE : Up to 12 minutes of continuous operation from a single charge at high speed
POWER : Makita-built variable 3-speed motor produces a maximum air velocity of 179 MPH
CONTROL : Variable speed (0 - 18,000 RPM)
ERGONOMICS : Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort
INCLUDES : Tool only
- Variable speed (0-18,000 RPM) for optimum speed control
- Up to 12 minutes of continuous operation from a single charge at high speed
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 20-3/4" long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery, for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort
- Makita-built variable 3-speed motor produces a maximum air velocity of 179 MPH
- A perfect addition to any gangbox or tool box
- 3-year limited warranty