Makita 4-1/2″ Slide Switch Grinder w/Cord, 2 Pack
The Makita 4-1/2″ Angle Grinder has a labyrinth construction that seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for a long life, with an additional, protective zigzag varnish that seals the motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation. This UL-listed grinder provides high-output power with its 7.5 AMP motor that maintains a 11,000 RPM speed to produce excellent grinding with a 2-1/2 in. small-circumference, barrel-grip handle for added comfort. All ball-bearing design and metal gear housing provide durability.
This is a special 2-Pack of this corded tool.
Makita’s 4-1/2” Angle Grinder combines 7.5 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. The 9557PB Angle Grinder delivers 11,000 RPM, with soft start for smooth start-ups. The Angle Grinder also features a range of durability features including labyrinth construction which seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life, as well as a protective zig-zig varnish engineered to seal the armature from dust and debris.
Ease-of-use features include an extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation, and a lock-on/off feature for continuous operation. The 9557PB weighs only 4.5 lbs., with a side handle that can be easily installed on either side of the tool. In addition, the “tool-less” wheel guard adjustment provides easy clamping. This grinder also has an AC/DC switch for use with alternative-power sources. The 9557PB is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for cutting, grinding and polishing applications.
POWER : 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM
COMFORT : Slide switch for operator convenience; weighs only 4.5 lbs.
DURABILITY : Labyrinth construction, zig-zag varnish and thicker coil wires for longer tool life
CONVENIENCE : AC/DC slide switch for use with alternative power sources
INCLUDES : 2 Each of Angle Grinder, Grinding wheel, wheel guard, side handle, inner flange, lock-nut, and wrench
- 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for added comfort
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from dust and debris for increased durability
- AC/DC slide switch for use with alternative power source
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Slide switch with lock-on for continuous use
- Side handle can be positioned on both sides for operator convenience
- Push button spindle lock for operator convenience