Makita 12 Gallon HEPA Xtract Vac
The XTRACT VAC™ (model VC4710) is at the center of Makita’s growing dust collection system, and with an extensive range of features the VC4710 is a top performer in the jobsite vacuum category. This is a best-in-class solution for dust extraction in concrete and woodworking applications.
The XTRACT VAC™ includes an on-board tool-activated outlet that starts and stops the vacuum with power tool usage. The VC4710 also features an Automatic Filter Cleaning System with blow-back feature, which is timed at set intervals to maintain filter performance.
The VC4710 is powered by a 12 AMP motor that generates 135 CFM of suction power and 92” of water lift to take on the most challenging applications. Jobsite research indicates that contractors clearly desire a jobsite vacuum that combines power with less noise and less weight with a smaller footprint, particularly for indoor and room-to-room applications. Makita responded with a vacuum motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials, delivering an operating sound level of only 59 dB(A). In addition, precision lightweight motor components and more efficient air ducting allowed engineers to reduce the weight to only 27 lbs. For improved stability, the VC4710 has wide-set urethane rear wheels and enlarged steel caster front wheels to create a lower center of gravity for improved stability and easier movement.
The VC4710 features two flat main Nano filters engineered to maximize the container volume and improve efficiency, while capturing 99.95% of particles size 2 microns and larger. The optional Certified HEPA main filter captures 99.97% of particles size .3 microns and larger, which meets or exceeds the Department of Energy’s standard for HEPA filters. Included standard is a 1-3/8” x 16’ Anti-Static Hose, which is ideal for woodworkers in a shop environment.
POWER : 12 AMP motor generates 135 CFM of suction power to take on the most challenging applications
PERFORMANCE : Automatic Filter Cleaning System with dual filter blow-back feature for consistent suction
EFFICIENCY : Efficient two stage filtration system with main nano filter captures 99.95% particles
CONVENIENCE : On-board tool-activated outlet starts/stops vacuum with a 10 second "off" delay
INCLUDES : Main flat nano filters (pair) (P-79843), fleece nano filter bag (P-78293), disposal bag (P-70297), 1-3/8" x 16' anti-static hose (P-79865), crevice nozzle (W6084), cuff adapter (P-70421)
- Powerful 12 AMP Motor Generates 135 CFM of Suction Power and 92" of Water Lift
- Automatic Filter Cleaning System with dual filter blow-back design is timed at set intervals to maintain consistent suction performance and longer filter life
- Efficient two stage filtration system with main nano filter set captures 99.95% particles 2 microns and larger
- Optional: HEPA filter set is Certified to meet or exceed the efficiency standard (captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger) - certificate included
- On-board tool-activated power outlet starts and stops vacuum with a 10 second "off" delay to clear any remaining debris
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials resulting in a quiet operating sound level of 59 dB(A)
- Utilizes precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting to produce a vacuum weight of only 27 lbs.
- Integrated cord reel and hose brackets for operator convenience
- Large, wide-set rear wheels and steel casters provide increased stability and mobility on the job-site
- Complies with the OSHA standard for Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica (rule 1926.1153) for select applications under the conditions that the equipment is used as specified by Makita.