Dry Moly Lubricant, 16 Oz.
Uses molybdenum disulfide to form a dry, thin, black film imparting anti-friction and anti-seize properties for long-lasting lubrication protection in the most extreme conditions.
Application: Use where a dirt and grime resistant lubricant is needed. This would include grinding mills, mechanical presses, ovens, bearings, gears, chains, hoists, cables, chutes, gaskets, and machine tool slides.
–Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.–
- Data Sheets & Downloads
This quick drying lubricant leaves a thin film that provides extreme pressure lubrication.
- Performs at temperatures between -100°F and 700°F (-73°C and 371°C)
- Withstands pressures up to 100,000 psi
- Quick drying
- Ideal for assembly and break-in lubrication
- Resists corrosion
- Bonds to metal surfaces without attracting dirt or dust
- Prevents sliding or threaded parts from seizing
- Does not contain oil or dilutants
- For use in manufacturing facilities
Applications: automotive and industrial gaskets, grinding belts, threaded connections, metal belts, rubber components, sliding surfaces and gears, cams, bearings, chain drives and pulleys, and conveyor belts where heat is present.
--Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.--