Johnson Self Leveling 3-dot Laser Level
Projects 2 plumb dots and 1 level dot. Tall profile for clearance of wood or metal drywall track. Locking compensator protects pendulum during transport. Visual out-of-level indicator 1/4″-20 tripod thread for use with most common tripods. Dust resistant construction.
INCLUDES: Laser, 2 “AA” alkaline batteries.
- Projects 2 plumb dots and 1 level dot
- Tall profile for clearance of wood or metal drywall track
- Visual out-of-level indicator
- 1/4″-20 tripod thread for use with most common tripods
- Dust resistant construction
- Locking compensator projects pendulum during transport
|Leveling Method:||Self-Leveling (Pendulum)|
|Laser Wavelength:||650nm±10nm (Red)|
|Laser Classification:||Class II|
|Maximum Power Output:||≤1mW|
|Working Range:||Up to 100'|
|Power Supply:||2 "AA" alkaline batteries (included)|
|Battery Life:||20 hours continuous use|
|Dimensions:||3.6" x 2.6" x 4.5"|
|Weight:||9.9 oz (without batteries)|
|Working Temperature:||32° F to 104° F|
|IP Protection Class:||IP 50|
The Johnson Level 40-6646 can be used for the following indoor applications; flooring, cabinetry, drop ceiling installation, wainscoting, carpentry, tiling, electrical boxes and switches, drywall track/stud wall installation, setting drainage slope.
Download the information sheet: 40-6603 PDF