Johnson Level 12″ Professional Rafter Square
JOHNSON LEVEL 12″ PROFESSIONAL RAFTER SQUARE
As a saw guide, stair layout tool or rafter tool, Johnson's 12" rafter square will help you get the job done accurately and easily. Its solid aluminum body construction with CNC machined edges provide greater accuracy and durability, while the low-glare, protective powder-coated finish makes the permanent graduations and numbers easy to read. This square also features scribe notches starting at 1-3/4" that are useful when transferring outside increments from the pivot point, and handy markers that measure 2x4 board dimensions of 1-1/2", 3" and 3-1/2".
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- Permanent graduations and numbers are easy-to-read
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- Continuous scribing notches - ideal for ripping at 3-1/2" and 5-1/2"
- 2x4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2", 3" and 3-1/2"
- Low-glare, protective powder coated finish
- Complete instruction manual included with rafter tables
- Integrated bottle opener in the center of the square