DeWalt Wood Knockers II
DeWalt Wood-Knocker concrete inserts are installed onto wooden forms used to support newly poured concrete floor slabs, roof slabs or walls. When the forms are stripped, the color-coded flange is visibly embedded in the concrete surface. The inserts allow the attachment of steel threaded rod or threaded bolts in sizes ranging from 1/4″ to 3/4″ in diameter. The hex impact plate offers resistance to rotation within the concrete as a steel threaded rod or threaded bolt is being installed.
- Additional information
3/8″, 1/2″, 3/8″ & 1/2″
General Applications and Uses
- Hanging Pipe and Sprinkler Systems.
- HVAC Ductwork and Strut Channels.
- Suspending Trapeze and Cable Trays.
- Mechanical Unit Overhead Utilities.
- Conduit and Lighting System.
- Seismic Loading and Cracked Concrete.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and simple to install, low installed cost.
- Color coded by size for simple identification.
- Wood-Knocker can be installed in wood form pours only 3.5" thick.
- Hex head does not rotate when set.
- Insert design allows for full thread engagement.
- All sizes suitable for tension and shear loading.