Combination Wrench Set,12 Pt Black Phosphate Coated
12 PT BLACK COMBINATION WRENCH SET PHOS COATED
URREA industrial tools are specifically designed and manufactured to be used on the toughest jobs that are frequently required in the metallurgical, petroleum, construction, and heavy machinery industries, etc. These wrenches allow allow for the application of greater force or torque when necessary. One of the principal charachteristics of these tools is the "Black" finish and coating that protects them from corrosion. All of these type of wrenches come in the form of double hexagon (12 points), hexagonal (6 points) or open-ended wrenches, as well as in fractional and metric system sizes. They can also be found grouped and combined in several sets presented in practical cases that allow them to be transported and kept organized. Precision machined and heat-treated to provide the best combination of hardness, tensile strength, and torsion resistance.
- Manufactured from steel micro-alloyed with high-quality chrom-molybdenum, hot forged for greater durability
- URREA industrial wrench ends incorporate the SuperDrive design to make them even tougher
- All URREA Industrial wrenches have a resistant blued finish (in the case of FOD applications, we recommend using wrenches with blue finish to avoid the loss of coating particles)
- Comply with national and international, American and European standards
- SAE black finish combination 12 point wrench set sizes: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 includes canvas rollup pouch