Makita 1‑9/16″ Rotary Hammer, Spline
The Makita HR4041C 1-9/16 in. Spline-Shank Rotary Hammer Drill features a powerful 12 Amp motor engineered with field-core interlocking steel laminations, a dual ball-bearing armature and a large-surface commutator for an efficient transfer of power. It delivers up to 230 – 460 RPM and 1,300 – 2,600 BPM and has 2 modes for hammering only and hammering with rotation. Soft-start functionality facilitates control and improved accuracy, while sequential impact timing promotes faster work.
- POWER : 12 AMP motor delivers 230 – 460 RPM
- PERFORMANCE : Constant speed control applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- DURABILITY : Torque limiting clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears during bit bind up
- EFFICIENCY : “No hammering while idling” helps increase tool life
INCLUDES : Side handle, D-handle, depth gauge and case
- Powerful 12 AMP motor delivers 6.8 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for increased accuracy
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering Only" or "Hammering with Rotation" for multiple applications
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- High quality aluminum housing for greater durability and longer tool life
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- AMPS :12
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) :1-9/16"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling) :1/2" - 1"
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) :4-5/8"
- Impact Energy (Joules) :9.2 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) :6.8
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) :1,300 - 2,600 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed) :230 - 460 RPM
- Vibration Control :No
- Vibration (m/s²) :15
- Overall Length :16-7/8"
- Cord Length (ft) :16.4'
- Net Weight :14.8 lbs.
- Bit Type :Accepts Spline shank
- Power Type :Corded
- Shipping Weight :20.3 lbs.
- UPC Code :088381-081191