1″ AVT® Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS‑PLUS bits (D‑Handle)
The Makita 1” AVT® Rotary Hammer (model HR2641, with D-Handle) is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. The HR2641 combines performance and power with less vibration in a compact size, and is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling.
The HR2641 has an 8 AMP motor that delivers 2.9 Joules (2.1 ft.lbs.) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” or “chipping only” for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook to secure the tool to studs, ladders, and rails when not in use.
The HR2641 is engineered for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1” rotary hammer.
- COMFORT : Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration
- PERFORMANCE : Integrated damper spring is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- CONVENIENCE : Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- DURABILITY : Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing
INCLUDES : Side handle, depth gauge and tool case
- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs./2.9 J. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive piston
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- AMPS :8
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) :1"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling) :1/4" - 5/8"
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) :3-1/8"
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) :2.1
- Impact Energy (Joules) :2.9 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) :0 - 4,500 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed) :0 - 1,100 RPM
- Vibration Control :Yes
- Vibration (m/s²) :11.5
- Overall Length :16-5/8"
- Cord Length (ft) :13.1'
- Net Weight :7.1 lbs.
- Bit Type :Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Power Type :Corded
- Shipping Weight :11.55 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-687485